- Ibn Manzoor, A, (No. Date), Lisan Al-Arab (Madato Rabaa & kharafa), Volumes Two and Three, Parts 14 and 18, Cairo: Dar Al Maaref. In Arabic.
- Bashrar, G, (1984), The Aesthetics of Place, translated by Ghaleb Halsa, second edition, Beirut: University Foundation for Studies, Publishing and Distribution. In Arabic.
- Bahrawi, H, (1990), The Structure of the Narrative Form, first edition, Beirut: The Arab Cultural Center. In Arabic.
- Barakat, H, (2011), The Exile of the Arab Writer, first edition, Beirut: Dar Al-Saqi. In Arabic.
- Hammoud, M, (2013), The Problem of the Ego and the Other, Arab Novel Models, Kuwait: The World of Knowledge. In Arabic.
- Khalil, I, (2010), The Structure of the Narrative Text, first edition, Beirut: Arab House of Science Publishers. In Arabic.
- Khalil Al-Shibli, I, (2019), The Self and the Other in the Syrian Novel, first edition, Amman: Dar Al-Fafa’at for Publishing and Distribution. In Arabic.
- Ragheb, N, (2003), Encyclopedia of Literary Theories, first edition, Cairo: The Egyptian International Publishing Company - Longman. In Arabic.
- Al-Ruwaili, M. & Al-Bazghi, S. (2002), The Arab Critic's Guide, third edition, Dar Al-Bayda: The Arab Cultural Center. In Arabic.
- Saeid, E, (2006), Orientalism, translated by Muhammad Anani, first edition, Cairo: Royah for publication and distribution. In Arabic.
- Saeid, E, (2014), Culture and Imperialism, translated by Kamal Abu Deeb, fourth edition, Beirut: Dar Al-Adab. In Arabic.
- Tarabishi, G, (2013), The Complete Critical Works: East and West, Masculinity and Femininity, Volume 1, First Edition, Dubai: Dar Madarak. In Arabic.
- Abdol-Ghani, M, (1994), The national trend in the novel, Kuwait: The World of Knowledge. In Arabic.
- Abdel Nour, J, (1984), Literary Dictionary, second edition, Beirut: House of Science for Millions. In Arabic.
- Alqazi, A, (2007), the narrative structure in the novel, first edition, Cairo: Ain for Human and Social Studies and Research. In Arabic.
- Minah, H, (1984), Al-Rabie Va Al-Kharif, first edition, Beirut: Dar Al-Adab. In Arabic.
- Boualem, S, (2015), Determinants of the Ego and the Other in the New Algerian Novelist, PhD thesis in Arabic literature, wahran University, Algeria. In Arabic.
- Haj Ali, M, (2017), Identity and Narrative of the Other in Ghassan Kanafani’s Novels, PhD thesis in Arabic Language and Literature, Muhammad Kheidar University, Soukra. In Arabic.
- Belelita, N, (2020), “The Signs of Textual Thresholds in the Novel of Al-Rabie Va Al-Kharif by Hanna Minah”, Afaq Al-Ilmiyya Journal, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 331-315. In Arabic.
- Bahi, O, (1985), “The Ideology of Reconciliation in the Qandil of Umm Hashim and the Mosem Al-hijrah ela Alshomal”, Fosoul Journal, Vol. 5, No. 4, 177-202. In Arabic.
- Hamdawi, J, (1997), “Semiotics and Addressing”, Alam Al-Fikr Journal, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 79-112. In Arabic.
- Suleiman, Kh, (2004), "On Postcolonial Literature and Criticism", Alamat Journal, Vol. 54, No. 14, pp. 86-127. In Arabic.
- Eid, R, (1998), “The Encounter of Civilizations in the Arabic Novel,” Fosoul Journal, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 56-77. In Arabic.
- Ghafeli, M, Erfat Pour, Z, Nemati Qazwini, M. (2022), “The manifestations of the Ego and the Other in the Novel of the Blue Lamps by Hanna Mina”, Journal of the Horizons of Islamic Civilization, Year 24, No. 2. pp. 235-278. In Persian.
- Mirzaei, F, Jazaeri Rad, Bushra, Parvini, Kh & Nazari Munazzam, H. (1397), “Identity schizophrenia between forced femininity and oppressed masculinity: a post-colonial reading in the novel “French Perfume” by Amir Taj El-Sir, Journal of Studies in Arabic Language And literature, Year 9, Issue 27, pp. 85-104. In Persian.