- Kilani, Qamar, (1983). Al-Dawamah, Damascus: Ministry of Culture and National Guidance.
- Al Qaim, Ali, (2012). Qamar Kilani Safar Bara' and Naqah Fajr, Damascus: Ministry of Culture and Religion.
- Afsharkhan, Javad, (2013). Rereading the sociology of traditionalism and modernism in Iran between the two revolutions, Tehran: Avai Noor.
- Berman, Marshall, (1379). The experience of modernity, translation: Murad Farhadpour, Tehran: New Design.
- Jahanbaglou, Ramin, (1387). A time for human humanity; Tehran: Ney
- Zarfa, Michelle, (2006). Sociology of fictional literature, translated by Nasrin Parvini, Tehran: Sokhn.
- Sarukhani, Baqir, (1370). Encyclopaedia of Social Sciences, Tehran: Keihan.
- Ghafari, Gholamreza, Ebrahimi, Adel, (2004). Sociology of social changes, Tehran: Agra.
- Gould, Julius, William, Kolb, (1376). Culture of social sciences, translated by Mohammad Javad Zahedi, Tehran: Maziar.
- Giddens, Anthony, (1384). Consequences of modernity, translated by Mohsen Salasi, Tehran: Center.
- Marshall, Gordon, (1388). Oxford Dictionary of Sociology, translated by Humira Moshirzadeh, Tehran: Mizan.
- Jalilian, Zahra, (2016). Examining and explaining the components of traditional and modern female identity in contemporary Arabic and Persian poetry, Master's thesis, Razi University.
- Saleh, Atefeh, (2018), Contrast between tradition and modernity in the poems of Farrokhzad and Ghadeh Al-Saman, Master's thesis, Arak University.
- Helwani, Al-Molih, (2005), "Al-Maraa' in Qamar Kilani's narration", Damascus Journal, Vol.21, p.41-p.73.
- Musa, Khalil, (2013 AD), "The short story of Qamar Kilani", Al-Majda Al-Merfafa, No. 594, Sunnah 52, p. 15- p. 28.
- Papli-Yazdi, Mohammad Hossein, Saqaei, Mehdi, (1381). "Tradition, Modernity", Quarterly Journal of Geographical Research, Volume 17, Number 2-3, Page 8 of 31.
- Jafari, Reza, Aghajani, Hossein, (2016). "Sociological explanation of the effect of lifestyle on the attitude of couples referring to the welfare of Gilan", social work research journal, second year, number 7, pp. 39 to p. 76.
- Sadeghi Givi, Maryam, Parhishkari, Spring, (2010). "Explaining the components of traditional and modern female identity in Parvin Etisami's poetry", Persian Language and Literature Research Quarterly, No. 20, pp. 207 to 227.
- Azimi, Zahra, Sadeghi, Ismail, (1400), "Investigation of the main components drawn jointly from the characters of traditional and modern women in the works of Zoya Pirzad and Farkhunde Aghaei", Text Journal of Literary Studies, Volume 25, Number 88, pp. 170 to 191